Spring cleaning is an important part of owning a home.
These spring cleaning tips will get you ready for the warmer weather and improve the energy efficiency of your home. Do everything you can to save energy in the spring to prepare for the warmer months ahead!
- Replace your HVAC filters.
- Run your ceiling fans counter clockwise.
- Dust off electronics, light bulbs and filters.
- Vacuum your refrigerator coils.
- Clean out the dryer ducts.
- Consider setting your thermostat.
- Clean your oven to improve the efficiency! Did you know that you can make a non-toxic oven cleaner at home?