HOME REMODELING CONTRACTOR IN NORTHERN VA
Since 1987 Advanced Contracting, Inc. has been providing homeowners in the Northern Virginia area with superior customer service in the field of general contracting. It’s important to work with a fully licensed and insured general contractor with certifications in home remodeling.
NEW CONSTRUCTION & LOT PLANNING
Hiring a general contractor allows the homeowner to have one point of contact throughout their project. The GC is responsible to make sure the project runs smoothly and meets your every expectation. It eliminates scheduling confusion, that can happen when separate contractors work on the same job. All the accountability will be that of the GC.
From the initial consultation meeting to the moment we receive our passing final inspection, the general contractor you choose to build your house, add an addition or large remodel project will play an integral role in your daily life. Trusting someone with the task of building an expensive remodel or new home is nerve-wracking and worrisome, but you can make the building process less stressful through careful contractor selection.
The MCR designation recognizes Certified Remodelers that have demonstrated commitment to the remodeling industry through support of their local chapter, NARI National, and/or their local community. The MCR identifies Certified Remodelers that have withstood the test of time and continue to be successful within the industry.
It is easy to look at the cost of hiring a general contractor and think only of labor and materials. But remember that a professional general contractor offers you an important service - years of experience, the right tools and a large network of resources, knowledge of current county codes, cost estimating, scheduling, and the latest construction techniques and materials. Hiring a Master Certified Remodeler will give you peace of mind during the building process.
- We have a Master Certified Remodeler on staff.
- We offer detailed permittable drawing/plans for new homes, new accessory buildings, garages, etc. (or let us see your plans).
- We have designed and built structures for 33 years.
- We know the county codes and communicate well with their officials.
- We are a turn key certified remodeling firm and perform on a set schedule.
- We only use quality products.
- We run a tight ship!
PROCESS & SERVICES
Advanced Contracting is a full service general contracting firm specializing in all types residential remodeling and home building. Since 1987 we have established ourselves as one of the most trusted names in the industry.
When the Advanced Contracting Inc., team serves you, we bring together vast experience, estimating know-how, management systems, purchasing power, communication with our clients and years of solid construction experience.
Advanced Contracting Inc prides itself on good, old-fashioned values — honesty, integrity and clarity in our relationships. Our process is the backbone to our business and to client satisfaction. This process has proven itself successful for our clients over the past 33 years!
- Complimentary In-Home Initial Consultation and follow up phone call with an estimate - This initial appointment typically takes 30minutes to an hour. Our Master Certified Remodeler Salesperson Randy Iacone, MCR will bring his 33 years of expertise to your appointment. He will follow up with a phone call to discuss your estimate and answer any questions you may have.
- Planning Proposal - Once the estimate has been approved by you, then the paperwork beings with us. We will provide a Planning or Design/Build Proposal for you which will include a clear scope of work, design/drawings with elevations as needed, allowances for products such as cabinetry, counter tops, light fixtures, tile, flooring, materials, etc. with local vendors, various meetings with you, meetings with our trade contractors and an agreed upon budget range for your project.
- Construction Contract - This final document includes step by step details for your remodel project outlined with product images, start and completion dates, project price with a pay schedule & warranty information.
- New home building with our plans or yours
- Accessory structures – design/build detached garages, tenant houses, etc.
- Additions – design/build additional living spaces to your home
- Remodeling – kitchens, baths, laundry rooms, mud rooms, basements
- Interior – custom carpentry, painting, flooring
- Exterior – Windows, doors, siding, roofing, decks, porticos
- Lot Planning – Raw land layout ideas for new homes, tenant houses, cottages, barns, ponds, fencing, etc.
Our services do not end there. We also arrange for any necessary engineering, and permits and inspections to comply with local building codes and regulations. We know which jobs do/don’t require a permit, which permits are needed, and which municipal department to obtain them from.
We take great pride in providing second-to-none customer service, and referrals and repeat customers account for a large percentage of our projects. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and you can read first-hand from some of our past customers by reading our testimonials page.
We provide building and remodeling services in Loudoun, Fairfax & No. Fauquier Counties.