PROCESS & SERVICES
Advanced Contracting is a full service general contracting firm specializing in all types residential remodeling and home building. Since 1987 we have established ourselves as one of the most trusted names in the industry.
When the Advanced Contracting Inc., team serves you, we bring together vast experience, estimating know-how, management systems, purchasing power, communication with our clients and years of solid construction experience.
Advanced Contracting Inc prides itself on good, old-fashioned values — honesty, integrity and clarity in our relationships. Our process is the backbone to our business and to client satisfaction. This process has proven itself successful for our clients over the past 35 years!
- Complimentary In- Home Initial Consultation and follow up phone call with an estimate - This initial appointment typically takes 30minutes to an hour. Our Master Certified Remodeler Salesperson Randy Iacone, MCR will bring his 35 years of expertise to your appointment. He will follow up with a phone call to discuss your estimate and answer any questions you may have.
- Planning Proposal - Once the estimate has been approved by you, we will provide a Planning or Design/Build Proposal which will include a clear scope of work, design/drawings with elevations as needed, allowances for products such as cabinetry, shopping appointments for counter tops, light fixtures, tile, flooring, materials, etc. with local vendors, various meetings with you, meetings with our trade contractors and an agreed upon budget range for your project.
- Construction Contract - This final document includes step by step details for your remodel project outlined with product images, start and completion dates, project price with a pay schedule & warranty information.
- New home building with our plans or yours
- Accessory structures – design/build detached garages, tenant houses, barns, etc.
- Additions – design/build additional living spaces to your home
- Remodeling – kitchens, baths, laundry rooms, mud rooms, basements, etc.
- Interior – custom carpentry, painting, tile, flooring, etc.
- Exterior – Windows, doors, siding, decks, porticos, etc.
- Lot Planning – Raw land layout ideas for new homes, tenant houses, cottages, barns, ponds, fencing, etc.
Our services do not end there. We also arrange for any necessary engineering, and permits and inspections to comply with local building codes and regulations. We know which jobs do/don’t require a permit, which permits are needed, and which municipal department to obtain them from. We take great pride in providing second-to-none customer service, and referrals and repeat customers account for a large percentage of our projects. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and you can read first-hand from some of our past customers by reading our customer testimonials. We provide building and remodeling services in Loudoun, Western Fairfax, Clarke, Fauquier Counties.